23 Adorable DIYs You Can Make With Clothespins
- Photo Wall Display. For when Instagram just won't cut it.
- Missing Sock Board. WHERE DO MISSING SOCKS LIVE THIS IS THE ETERNAL MYSTERY. Directions here.
- Moveable Pac-Man. Om nom nom. Directions here (in Spanish).
- Washi Tape Labels. Directions here.
- Stamped labels
- Tights Organizer. Find out how here.
- Backdrop. It'll add pizazz to a corkboard or a table. Directions here.
- Glittery Birds. Find out how here.
- Clothespin Wreath. Super handy for displaying Christmas cards, letters, and invitations. Directions here.
- Yarn/ String Storage
- Reindeer Ornament. Stock up for next Christmas. Directions here.
- Placecard Holders
- Clothespin Magnets. Find out how here.
- Dyed Clothespins. It's extremely easy and looks great, since the wood absorbs color so well.
- Day-of-the-week Organizers. Use them to keep track of homework or work assignments.
- Planter. Directions here.
- Moveable Shark. Check out the simple directions here.
- Clip-on Letters. Spell out anything you want! Directions here.
- Postmark Clips
- Plant Labels
- Cake Topper. Find out how here.
- Picture Frame Display. Find out how here.
- Garland. Make one for birthdays, Thanksgiving, New Year's, or just because garlands are the best. Want awesome DIY tips in your inbox three times a week?
- Paper Holders.
- Decorative Cards.
- Clips for Food Bags.
- Photo Holders.
How to make refrigerator magnets from clothespins?
Refrigerator Magnet Crafts - Clothespin Magnet Instructions
- Materials. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links, as described in our affiliate disclosure . ...
- Vintage Clothespin Magnet Design. ...
- Trending Content on Homemade Gifts Made Easy. ...
- Refrigerator Magnet Crafts: Decorative Napkin Clothespin Magnet. ...
- Other Refrigerator Magnet Craft Ideas. ...
- You might also like... ...
How to learn sight words with clothespins?
- Water Words Try this game on a hot summer day. ...
- Grocery Store Bingo Write your shopping list basics in big words on a piece of paper and bring it with your child to the store. ...
- Sight Word Treasure Hunt Write your child's sight word list on a piece of paper and send him around the house to collect items that relate to that word. ...
How to make simple clothespin decor?
- 2 Packages of Clothespins – 72 total
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan
- Yellow Spray Paint (I used Rustoleum Ultracover in Golden Sunset)
- Black Spray Paint
- Wirecutters (optional)
- Boxwood bunch
- Sunflower bunch
- Small piece of rope, twine or ribbon
- Hot glue gun/ glue sticks
How to make decorative clothespins?
- Plain Clothespins
- Scrapbook Paper or Decorative paper
- Rhinestone/jewel or gem
- Scissors or Exacto blade
- Ruler or Pencil for tracing
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint (optional)
- Small round neo magnets (optional)
What can I do with miniature clothespins?
0:3414:19$1 Dollar Tree DIYs Using Mini Clothespins - Quick & Easy - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipThis color is my favorite it's cherry and it's meant. If you have something stained that got likeMoreThis color is my favorite it's cherry and it's meant. If you have something stained that got like chipped away to color it in but i've been using these to stain things.
How do you decorate a clothes pin?
1:192:11How to Decorate Clothespins : Crafty Decorating Tips - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipPut a little hot glue right in a line down the middle on the back of it. And place that on the otherMorePut a little hot glue right in a line down the middle on the back of it. And place that on the other. Side. So that when it is sitting on the front of the fridge. It will look like that.
How make an angel with a clothespin?
3:135:50Clothespin Christmas Angel Ornaments Tutorial - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipJust like that pull it off and wrap the end piece of wire around it to keep the shape. In place thenMoreJust like that pull it off and wrap the end piece of wire around it to keep the shape. In place then you're gonna fold this down. And cut it off a little over a half inch. Down from the halo.
How do you make clothespin soldiers?
0:083:03Arts & Crafts With Clothespins : How to Make a Toy Soldier ... - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipAnd we're going to need to paint the top part for shirt. Red. Once you've painted the top part redMoreAnd we're going to need to paint the top part for shirt. Red. Once you've painted the top part red we need to get him pants by painting the bottom part of this clothespin. Black.
What can you make out of wooden clothespins?
Here are some of the most common types of crafts you can make with clothespins:Ornaments.Paper Holders.Wreaths.Jewelry.Planters.Decorative Cards.Clips for Food Bags.Photo Holders.More items...•
How do you make snowflakes out of clothes pins?
0:304:35Clothespin Snowflake Ornament Tutorial - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipSo what you want to do is you want to take your hot glue gun run a line down the flat side of yourMoreSo what you want to do is you want to take your hot glue gun run a line down the flat side of your half of wooden clothespin.
How do you make clothespin dolls?
1:044:37How To Make Clothespin Dolls by Robert | Kin Community - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipI'm going to begin by taking two small round wood beads and gluing them on either side of the headMoreI'm going to begin by taking two small round wood beads and gluing them on either side of the head to represent pigtails glue them on one at a time and allow them to dry.
How do you make PEG Angels?
6:1810:30Angel Peg Doll Tutorial - Winter Unit - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipA I printed out like the form of an angel wing like I just kind of looked through the Google GoogleMoreA I printed out like the form of an angel wing like I just kind of looked through the Google Google Images and I found one to my liking. And then cutouts the form on a plain paper towel.
How do you make peg doll arms?
0:364:26How to make Arms for your Clothespin Dolls crafts, handmade , DIYYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipI usually paint my dolls. And get everything the way I want it and then I go ahead and put theMoreI usually paint my dolls. And get everything the way I want it and then I go ahead and put the little hole in for the arms.
How do you make a toy soldier?
2:3115:55Full size Toy soldier DIY - YouTubeYouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clipTogether. Just like that and that'll be like a lego type minifig. Hand down there i'm gonna hot glueMoreTogether. Just like that and that'll be like a lego type minifig. Hand down there i'm gonna hot glue them first and then i will uh. I will hot glue them first and then i will zip tie. Them.
How to Make A Clothespin Wreath
5. DIY Clothespin Starburst Mirror Tutorial ~ Learn how to create a starburst mirror using just clothespins, a craft store mirror, and hot glue! 1....
Clothespin Dolls & People
8. DIY: Kissing clothespin cake topper ~ Theyre so quick and easy to make that you could even make a bunch of them and clip them to brown paper ba...
Clothespin Gift Tutorials
21. DIY Clothespin Planter and Candle Holder ~ Here is a really smart idea for making stylish planters and candle holders from very simple things....
Clothespin Games For Kids
23. Clothespin Drop Toddler Activity ~ This simple activity for toddlers provides great practice with fine motor control and spatial awareness.24....
Educational Clothespin Activities
25. Bug Spelling Word Clothespin Activity ~ For the activity the students will have to either match just the capital letters, or match all of the l...
1. Starburst laundry room clothespin wreath
When you think of clothespins, does your mind immediately go to the laundry room, no matter what you’re doing with them? Well, that doesn’t have to be a bad thing because, thanks to tutorials like this one from Overthrow Martha, there are all kinds of cute laundry room themed decor pieces you can make! This funny clothespin wreath is the perfect example of what we mean..
2. Thread wrapped wooden clothespin dolls
Are the kinds of clothespins you have to work with actually the old fashioned ones that don’t have a hinge so you’re not so sure about a craft where clipping them onto something is the main component? In that case, we think maybe you’ll prefer making these adorable yarn wrapped clothespin dolls outlined step by step on This Heart of Mine! We love that they used different colours and techniques to create different looking people in all kinds of outfits..
3. Clothespin airplanes
In your house, are the most popular crafts always the ones that are fun to make and to play with in some way after? Well, that’s true for our house too, so we’d definitely suggest taking a look at these awesome clothespin airplanes outlined step by step on My Super Foods. They were a huge hit in our house and now we have a whole air fleet.
4. Clothespin coffee filter butterfly
If you’re going to make a craft with clothespins, would you also like to have some other kind of upcycled supply or crafty technique involve, just to keep things interesting? In that case, we’d absolutely suggest taking a look at how The Imagination Tree got creative with colour by dying coffee filters to make butterfly wings and pinching them into a wooden clothespin body..
5. Clothespin catapults
Did we really catch your attention when we started talking about DIY projects that your kids can actually play with when they’re finished because they have some kind of fun working function? In that case, we really think you’re going to enjoy the way Therapy Fun Zone created these hilarious clothespin and bottle cap catapults that will actually shoot a ball across the room..
6. Clothespin race car
If you’re going to bookmark one kind of awesome working DIY clothespin toy, would you actually prefer to save a few, since you’re pretty sure they’re going to be a hit with your kids? In that case, we can’t wait to show you how iKatbag made these fantastic clothespin cars that actually roll on their button wheels.
7. Kid-sized clothespin Foosball table
As it turns out, clothespins are fantastic crafting supplies for making all kinds of cool DIY toys! We’re pretty partial to this awesome miniature, kid-sized foosball table because it reminds us of one we had as a kid, even though ours was old and carved from wood.
1. Clothespin Snowman Craft
Want to make your clothespin look trending and stylish? Create this beautiful snowman clothespin craft. This clothespin craft is a great activity for the kids. They would love creating and decorating the clothes wires with these pins. For making these snowman clothespins, you can choose wood clothespins.
2. Clothespin Sunflower Wreath Tutorial
There are many ways and patterns to craft a wreath for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Have you ever thought about using the clothespin for creating a wreath for your entrance door? If not, consider this craft this time and enjoy having a beautiful wreath decorated with Sunflowers and clothespins.
3. Clothespin and Watercolor Monarch Butterfly
Let your kids be inspired by nature and colors with this beautiful monarch butterfly craft. You can make this butterfly craft with your kids using wood clothespins, liquid watercolors, and diffusing paper. Paint the paper with your favorite colors and patterns to use as butterfly wings.
4. Over-Sized Plastic Clothespins
Get the over-size clothespin from one dollar shop. You can find out these pins also easily from the craft store. Instead of using these jots for hanging clothes, use them creatively and for gift purposes. To make these pins more embellishing and charming, decorate them with fun paper.
5. DIY Clothespin Bats
Halloween is almost here. Everyone is busy crafting décor in their homes. However, there’s no need to step out of your budget while decorating your place for this spooky night. Use craft supplies and affordable items for décor. Create this spooky batman using clothespins, black paint, google eyes, felt, and glue.
6. Colorful Magnetic Clothespins
Let yourself be more creative and innovative in this holiday season. Decorate your lobby uniquely with these decorated magnetic clothespins. Use sandpaper, decorative tissue papers, magnetic tape, and mod podge for creating these decorated clothespins.
7. Giant DIY Clothespin Snowflake
Uplift your Christmas and Winter décor with these giant clothespin’s snowflakes. Excitingly! You can work on this décor piece efficiently and minimum time. All you need to do is getting the huge pins from the dollar store. Paint them with glitters and sparkles. Once you have done glittering the jots, join them in a star shape.
06. Wall Decoration for Your Bedroom
Did you noticed that clothespins can have decorative and functional role? Hmm… yes, they can! You can use them to decorate the book that you are reading in the moment, make a holiday wreath to decorate your interior or office. They can be used as a bag closures, headphone organizers, tooth paste holder, etc.
13. Innovative Clothespin Clip Light
Many restaurants incorporate personalized clothespins to the napkins or they attached them to the plate with the name written on a card. You can do the same when your family come over.
18. Interesting Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
There are so many inexpensive holiday projects that can be made of clothespins. You don’t need to waste your money on decorations that you will use only one day in the year. Take a look at the following three projects and draw some inspiration and if you like them, you can make them.
25. Gorgeous Lampshade for Your Nightstand
Lampshades and candles can improve the look and feel in your room. You don’t need to spend money on candle holders, because I have found two interesting projects that can be made easily and quickly. The lampshade below looks stunning too and will fit perfectly to every bedroom.
31. Creative Toys for Your Kids
Did you like these clothespin crafts? If you have some other ideas on your mind, you can share them in a comment below. Thank you for reading! Enjoy in the rest of your day and stay up to date with the content of Architecture & Design!
Share your Thoughts
Architecture & Design was started by an Afghan entrepreneur, he believes that wellbeing is affected by the spaces we spend our time in and that their design is an important notion to consider with regards to our personal comfort and happiness – whether we are at home, at work or at play.
2. Missing Sock Board
WHERE DO MISSING SOCKS LIVE THIS IS THE ETERNAL MYSTERY. Directions here.
9. Clothespin Wreath
Super handy for displaying Christmas cards, letters, and invitations. Directions here.
14. Dyed Clothespins
It's extremely easy and looks great, since the wood absorbs color so well.
Make one for birthdays, Thanksgiving, New Year's, or just because garlands are the best.
21 Clothespin Craft Ideas
The most common clothespins can be found in both wooden and plastic form, and chances are you already have a few of them tucked away somewhere.
Fun DIY Clothespins Crafts
Using clothespins for crafts are not only enjoyable, they can also help enhance your kid’s fine motor skills. These 30 clothespins crafts will definitely keep kids busy for hours.